This white negroni recipe uses Celery Infused Gin* for an earthy spin on the original cocktail making for a delightfully bright and bitter drink.
Recipe for Terra Negroni
- 1 oz. Celery Infused Gin*
- 1 oz. White (dry) vermouth
- 1 oz. Cocchi Americano
- Into a mixing glass full of ice pour in celery gin, Cocchi Americano, and white vermouth.
- Stir until chilled and well mixed.
- Strain into a rocks glass with a large piece of ice.
- Optional: Garnish with a lemon peel squeezed over the glass and piece of celery.
- * Instructions for Celery Infused Gin
- Add 1/2 cup of gin (use something like Plymouth or Beefeater) and 1/2 cup of chopped celery including leaves from stalk to an airtight container.
- Let infuse in the fridge for 48 hours.
- Strain gin into a new airtight jar.
- Use or keep in the fridge for up to a month.