BRING THEM TO THE BALLET!
Coordinate an unforgettable experience for your family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. Treat them to a ballet performance. You’ll start a tradition and make lasting memories.
Groups of 10 or more save BIG and enjoy great perks:
Save 25% off regular single ticket prices
Pay one low handling fee of $5
Enjoy flexible payment plan
Personal customer support
Contact us today to start planning your group experience.
Click the “Group Sales Request” link below and enter your performance date, seating preference, estimated seat count, and how you would like us to follow up with you.
Click to contact the OBT Box Office with your Group Sales Request
Click to read Group Sales Policies
- A minimum of ten (10) seats is required to receive group rates and benefits for our regular repertory season.
- A minimum of six (6) seats is required to receive group rates and benefits for On Stage our annual school performance.
- Group Tickets incur a $5 one time handling fee at time of full payment.
- Order early! Programs and pricing are subject to change. Due to high demand, some performances and price levels may be unavailable.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is due when you reserve your seats.
- Payment in full is required no later than two (2) weeks prior to your performance.
- No patrons under three years of age are allowed to OBT performances, with the exception of The Nutcracker. All attendees, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket.
- Late seating is pending availability.
- OBT offers assistance to assure that groups receive accessibility accommodations. We can help you reserve accessible seating.
- OBT reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of scalping or other misuses of the group ticket rate.