Ticket Procurement for Fundraising Events
We appreciate all local non-profit organizations and wish to be supportive of your efforts in our community. We currently donate to 501(c)3 non-profits within the arts, social services, and public schools. We are precluded by our non-profit status from contributing to organizations with religious or political affiliations.
Donation Requirements & Information
Please note that due to extremely high demand, we are unable to fulfill all requests. If we are able to process your donation request, you will receive the ticket voucher via USPS approximately 2-4 weeks after submission.
- All applicants must be a registered 501(c)3 organization in the arts, social service or educational sectors.
- Organizations must not have religious or political affiliations.
- Requests must be made at least 8 weeks prior to your donation submission deadline.
- Donations to specific organizations are made once per calendar year.
- If approved your request will be fulfilled with a voucher good for a pair of tickets to selected events in the current season. You will receive this voucher via US mail.
- Please check the front of your voucher for redemption information.
- Vouchers are not eligible for refunds, exchanges or upgrades.
- Vouchers are subject to availability.
How to Request a Donation
Please follow the link below to our donation request form. Enter the required information and any additional details that you think might be helpful. Our staff will review the submissions and issue ticket vouchers on a case-by-case basis.