Foundations & Government
Volunteer Get in touch!
Have any questions about contributing to OBT? Call our Development department:
503.227.0977 ext.259. Or email us at email@example.com
Contributors like you propel OBT’s continued path to success and ability to deliver dynamic programming throughout the region.
Your critical support fuels fully-staged, world-class productions, need-based scholarships to the School of OBT, classroom residencies in at-risk schools, and so much more! You make an impact in our community! There are many ways to give, and no matter how large or small your gift, we gladly welcome you into our family.
Make and impact in your community right now with a gift online through our secure website!
Contribute by Mail
Fuel a thriving environment and send a check to OBT!
Oregon Ballet Theatre
0720 SW Bancroft St.
Portland, OR 97239
Contribute by Phone
Ignite world-class ballet by calling 503.227.0977 ext. 259 to make your contribution by phone.
Become a pillar of support with your contribution of stocks, bonds, and other appreciated securities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.227.0977 ext. 259 to learn more about this giving option.
In-Kind Donation of Goods or Services
Propel your community and OBT to new heights with gifts of goods and professional services, preserving vital operating funds. Please contact email@example.com or 503.227.0977 ext. 259 to learn more about this giving option.
Donate a Vehicle
When you donate your vehicle to OBT you turn the proceeds into funds that support the beauty, grace, and education of our dancers and our art form. Our vehicle donation partner handles all the details and your donation is fully tax-deductible. Please click here or call 503.239.7944 to learn more about this giving option.
Your Contribution at Work
- $100 provides one pair of the approximately 1,500 pairs of pointe shoes needed for the season
- $750 reserves 50 seats for deserving children with limited access to dance programming/arts education
- $1,500 helps one young dancer, Level 3 and below, with financial need
- $3,000 makes one of the approximately 40+ tutus that will be needed this season
- $10,000 supports two, Level 4 and above dancers with financial need
- $25,000 helps offset costs of a production like Amore Italiano
- $100,000 helps offset costs of world premiere performances