OBT’s Student Performance Series is Back!
Bring students to a curated performance just for them! Enjoy an hour long performance of OBT Company’s main stage productions. The student performances are enhanced with educational materials, google slides and study guides sent directly to teachers the week before. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM
Thursday, October 13, 2022 at Noon | Keller Auditorium
Magic and merriment abound in Christopher Stowell’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Based on Shakespeare’s famous comedy, this work has it all: star-crossed lovers, mischievous pranksters, and ethereal woodland fairies.
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at Noon | Keller Auditorium
In George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker® brave toy soldiers battle mischievous mice, snowflakes dance, and we are carried away to a magical Land of Sweets, all to Tchaikovsky’s unforgettable score!
*Reservations for The Nutcracker must have at least ten seats and have an equal or greater number of students than adults.
Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Noon | Keller Auditorium
August Bournonville’s La Sylphide is a beguiling blend of storytelling and dance, complete with vengeful witches and magical forest spirits that will win your heart.
Reservation Tips and Policies:
All performances are held at the
222 SW Clay, Portland, OR 97205
12:00pm – 1:00pm
Dates of performances vary (see listings above)
- $5/seat + $3 service fee per reservation
- Masks are required inside the theater.
- Paper tickets will NOT be issued, guests give school name to ushers upon arrival. Teachers will receive email confirmation and student guide one week prior to performance with door assignments and seating sections. Students are seated by section from front to back upon arrival.
Doors open at 11:15. Please allow plenty of time for parking, walking and getting seated before the performance.
- Invoices will be sent to email provided on registration form two to three weeks prior to the performance.
- No changes to reservations will be honored two weeks prior to the performance.
- Reservations for The Nutcracker must have at least ten seats and have equal or greater number of students than adults.
• If you would like to add seats to your reservation during the two weeks before a performance please, complete the registration form for the additional seats. In the “please describe any special needs that your group may have” section you may reference that you would like to be seated in the same section as the existing reservation. OBT will try to seat your group together, but no guarantees will be made.
• No reductions in reservations will be honored two weeks prior to the performance (Midsummer Night’s Dream 9/29/22, The Nutcracker 11/30/22, La Sylphide 2/9/23).