Group Ticket Policies
We are delighted that you are interested in bringing a group to the Oregon Ballet Theatre! Our goal is to help you have a wonderful experience at the Ballet. We look forward to your patronage.
- A minimum of ten (10) seats is required to receive group rates and benefits for our regular repertory season, except on Blue Ribbon Society Nights where only six (6) seats are required.
- A minimum of six (6) seats is required to receive group rates and benefits for the Annual School Performance.
- Group Tickets incur a $5 one time handling fee at time of full payment.
- Programs and pricing are subject to change. Due to high demand, some performances and price levels may be unavailable.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is due within three (3) business days of making your reservation.
- Providing an email address and phone number are required at time of reservation and is a way for us to contact you when final payment is coming due. We will email you a reminder about full payment approximately one (1) week before it is due.
- Payment in full is required no later than one (1) week prior to the opening show of the selected performance.
- No refunds or cancellations are accepted once full payment has been made.
- If you are unable to attend your performance, we are happy to exchange your tickets to an alternate performance of the same production. Please contact us at least two (2) business days prior to your original or desired performance date, whichever comes first. All exchanges are subject to availability. Groups do not pay exchange fees. If you exchange into a more expensive seating area or a more expensive performance time there will be a charge for the upgrade in ticket price. To exchange, call OBT with your tickets in hand. Exchanges must be made by the owner of the account that the tickets were issued to – usually this is the group organizer.
- No patrons under three years of age are allowed to OBT performances, with the exception of The Nutcracker. All attendees, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket.
- Late seating is pending availability.
- OBT offers assistance to assure that groups receive accessibility accommodations. We can help you reserve accessible seating.
- OBT reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of scalping or other misuse of the group ticket rate.