- Save up to 30% off regularly priced tickets
- Receive one FREE ticket as a thank you for the group organizer
- Get early access and preferred seating.
- Make your reservation for The Nutcracker starting 6/17/2013
- All other performances available for group reservations beginning 8/19/2013
- Pay a flat $15 handling charge, a significant savings over the standard $4 per ticket handling charge.
- Rest easy knowing you won’t miss a step with access to a free ticket exchange. If you need to change your performance date after receiving your tickets, you can, for free.
HERE'S WHAT TO DO...
- Organize your group (a minimum of 10 paid tickets is required to receive group rates and benefits)
- Choose your performance date, time and seating area
- Email email@example.com or call 503.227.0977.
2013/2014 GROUP SALES TICKETING POLICY
*A minimum of 10 paid tickets is required to receive group rates and benefits.
Programs and pricing are subject to change. Due to high demand, some performances and price levels may be unavailable.
Group rates are not available for In the Works, but all other group benefits will be honored for groups attending this program.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is due within 15 business days of making your reservation.
Payment in full required no later than 4 weeks prior to the selected performance.
No refunds or cancellations are accepted once payment has been made.
If you are unable to attend your performance, we are happy to exchange your tickets to an alternate performance of the same production. Please contact us at least 2 business days prior to your original or desired performance date, whichever comes first. All exchanges are subject to availability. Groups do not pay exchange fees. If you exchange into a more expensive seating area or a more expensive performance time there will be a charge for the upgrade in ticket price. To exchange, call OBT with your tickets in hand. Exchanges must be made by the owner of the account that the tickets were issued to – usually this is the group organizer.
No patrons under 3 years of age are allowed to OBT performances, with the exception of The Nutcracker. All attendees, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket.
Late seating is pending availability. Programs subject to change.
OBT offers assistance to assure that groups receive accessibility accommodations. We can help you reserve accessible seating.
OBT reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of scalping or other misuse of the group ticket rate.
We are delighted that you are interested in bringing a group to the Oregon Ballet Theatre! Our goal is to help you have a wonderful experience at the Ballet. We look forward to your patronage.
Join us for a fantastic educational experience! One-hour before curtain / All performances except select Nutcracker dates / Free!