Ticket Procurement for Fundraising Events
We appreciate all local non-profit organizations and wish to be supportive of your efforts in our community. We currently donate to 501(c)3 non-profits arts & social service organizations and public schools. We are precluded by our non-profit status from contributing to organizations with religious or political affiliations.
Donation Requirements & Information
- All applicants must be a registered 501C-3 organization in the arts, social service or educational sector.
- Organizations must not have religious or political affiliations.
- Donations to specific organizations are made once per calendar year.
- Requests must be made at least 6 weeks prior to your donations submission deadline.
- If approved your request will be fulfilled with a voucher good for a pair of tickets to selected events in the current season. You will receive this voucher via US mail.
- Vouchers must be redeemed in person at the Oregon Ballet Theatre box office.
- Please check the front of your voucher for redemption dates and expiration.
- Vouchers are not eligible for refunds, exchanges or upgrades.
- Vouchers are subject to availability.
How to Request a Donation
Please follow the link below to our donation request form. Enter the required information and any additional details that you think might be helpful. Our staff will review the submissions and issue ticket vouchers on a case-by-base basis.