Pictured Left to right: Michael Linsmeier, Brian Simcoe, Xuan Cheng, Martina Chavez, Candace Bouchard, Makino Hayashi, Chauncey Parsons, Ye Li, and Eva Burton in Darrell Grand Moultrie’s Instinctual Confidence. Photo by Blaine Truitt Covert.
Oregon Ballet Theatre offers special discounts for groups of 10 or more purchasing tickets. Groups can take advantage of reduced handling fees, flexible reservations, and up to 50% off tickets to select shows!
How to order:
- Plan early and get preferred seating.
- Organize your group: a minimum of 10 paid tickets is required to receive group rates and benefits
- Choose your performance date, time, and seating area
- Submit your order by filling out an order form (see below) and mailing us OR contact our box office: 503.222.5538 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind:
- We require a payment of 25% the total ticket cost within 3 days of placing your reservation. Payment in full is due no later than 1 week prior to opening night of your selected performance.
- Groups over 12 people receive their 13th ticket FREE
- Pay a flat $5 handling charge, a significant savings over the standard $6-per-ticket handling charge.
- Become a Group Subscriber by purchasing group tickets to 3 or more shows and pay only 1 handling charge for all shows!
Performance dates & times:
Sat., Oct. 8 at 7:30pm
Sun., Oct. 9 at 2pm
Thurs., Oct. 13 at 7:30pm
Fri., Oct. 14 at 7:30pm
Sat., Oct. 15 at 7:30pm
Sat., Feb. 18 at 7:30
Sun., Feb. 19 at 2:00
Thurs., Feb. 23 at 7:30
Fri., Feb. 24 at 7:30
Sat., Feb. 25 at 2:00
Sat., Feb. 25 at 7:30
Blue Ribbon Society
Groups attending Thursday night performances are automatically part of OBT’s Blue Ribbon Society. We know it’s tough to organize a group of people to see a show, and getting them out on a Thursday night is especially challenging. So we are throwing you an intermission party with complementary Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, snacks, dance trivia, and door prizes.